Partnering Practice Areas
Divorce, Bankruptcy & Personal Injury Practionners
Is your client experiencing a Consumer Law Problem?
People in the middle of a divorce, recovering from an injury, or suffering from a job loss, illness or death are under tremendous stress. Often, the emotional stress coincides with the inability to pay the bills. And when payments are missed, collectors step in, cars are repossessed, and credit scores drop. All of a sudden, it's a feeling of financial paralysis. Have you heard your client make statements such as:
- Since I've been out of work I couldn't pay my loan and my car was repossessed.
- I just found out that my "ex" opened credit cards in my name. I can't pay these bills. My credit will be ruined.
- Everything was fine until my hours were cut. Now I can't pay my bills and collectors are hounding me.
- My credit report is a mess showing old accounts or ones I don't recognize. I can't get approved for a loan.
- Everyday I get collection letters and calls for medical bills, hospital bills, credit cards, utilities, loans. I can't keep up!
These are common consumer credit problems. Flitter Milz can help.
The Leader in Consumer Protection Law
Flitter Milz is devoted to consumer rights litigation and experienced in evaluating complex consumer credit issues. Whether your client has had a vehicle repossessed, become a victim to unfair debt collection practices, or experienced credit reporting errors or a privacy compromise, Flitter Milz can answer your questions and help evaluate whether your client's statutory consumer rights have been violated. If there is a case, you and your client can decide whether it is in their best interest to proceed with a lawsuit or not.
The intersection of consumer law with your practice area
Your legal specialization may intersect with areas of consumer protection law where your client's rights have been violated. Below are illustrations of legal situations, which may sound familiar to you and your client, where that intersection may occur.
Flitter Milz Can Help
Flitter Milz welcomes your questions about consumer law. The opportunity to provide a consumer law solution to your clients problems may open an avenue for additional relief in their time of need.