Could you be a victim of a solar panel scam?

widget 1

No Cost
Legal Review

How Do I Dispute Credit Report Errors

How to remove errors on Credit Reports, Employment Screening Reports, Tenant Screening Reports, or Consumer Reports

If you spot an inaccuracy on a report listing your credit information, you need to send a letter directly to that credit bureau and submit a written dispute.

You should include a copy of the current report that shows the error. Highlight the disputed information so that it is easy for the credit bureau representative to locate the inaccurate information on your report. Briefly state why this item is listed incorrectly. Attach any supporting documentation that will verify your claim. Send your letter to the bureau by Certified Mail, Return Receipt. The bureaus have 30 days to respond to your dispute. Be sure to keep copies of your dispute letters and responses from the credit bureaus.

If inaccurate information is not corrected and remains on your report, contact us for an evaluation of your credit reports and disputes.

Cary Flitter comments:  What causes harm to your credit?

Damaged Credit:  Can you Sue?

Law Faculty
  • Temple University Law
  • Widener University | Delaware Law School
Bar Associations
  • Montgomery Bar Association
  • New Jersey State Bar Association
  • Pennsylvania Bar Association
Awards & Associations
  • Pennsylvania Legal Aid Network
  • Super Lawyers Since 2005
  • National Association of Consumer Advocates
  • Trial Lawyer's College