Address your consumer law issues with auto lenders, debt collectors and the credit bureaus. FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. Create a file with all documents and correspondence related to your issue.
2. Keep copies of all correspondence that is sent or received.
3. State your claim clearly. Make it easy for the recipient to understand the problem.
4. Provide documents that support your claim and illustrate the error.
5. Get proof that your letter was received. i.e. Certified Mail, Return Receipt or FEDEX.
6. If you do not receive a written reply, write again.
We at Flitter Milz, P.C., hope that you and your loved ones remain healthy and safe throughout this difficult time. We want you to know that our firm is open to serve your legal needs. Our staff is available by phone, email, or video conference. Please feel free to call with any questions or specific concerns.
Take care and be safe.
Cary Flitter & Andy Milz
Toll Free: 888-668-1225